• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boost Leak Tester- Free - Pay-It-Forward - U.S. guys

Im not sure if this was correct...but heres what I did...I removed the vacuum line you mentioned and plugged....I took the oem brv and flipped it to lock in the air...then tdc on the motor...after I found the actual leak...I m not sure if the gauge was right..but i got to well over 30 psi which surprised me

Sounds right to me. I wasn't able to get above 25 psi before the waste gate (I assume) opened and bled pressure.

I just got the new Blow off valve from EVP. That sucker is nice! Much better than the plastic one.

On trail, probably same as last year....but may test the race programs on long straights on trails. But will run more boost on the asphalt.

IMG_1791.JPG
Glad it worked out for ya!

I sprayed things down with soapy water, like we used to at the tire shop. Really shows where the leaks are.

Peace of mind is worth $1000. I found those clamps from Alpha need to be way tighter than a standard clamp, not really sure why - must be due to the width of the band. The clamps that came with the Excel tubes don't need to be nearly as tight to seal, go figure.

Be interesting to see how many states, sleds and miles that thing has logged.

Every single guy in this forum should be taking advantage of this!
The first guy who complains or whines he's not getting enough rpm's or his POS heavy half Arctic Cat falls flat on it's face, we are going to call him "Holly Smoot" from Ferris Beuller's Day Off. Anyone? Anyone?

We will have to make a HOLLY SMOOT section 'cuz i can just hear the complaining already!

Back