• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BOUNTYHUNTERS NEW RIDE

Man, Goldfinger himself would be surprised seeing this one.

Great job! Looking forward to seeing how those skis hold up with the paint.

Ike

Man guess I'm Goldfinger then, I'm loving it. What can I say..... blingblingblilngblingbling kazillion blings LOL

Just get done with it!!! :-D We are desperate to see it completed! :Rockon:

mntvipermn said:
Bounty.....?????????

Been so busy this week & COLD :brrr: ....I'll have to fire up the 125,000 BTU Heater to work on it.

But my other half has a Back Up Plan, I guess she has Little Faith in me at the moment. She assures me that she will be bringing her own BOOSTED HORSE POWER out onto the trails and says Phantom & Her will just pull me around with a rope.....Oh Boy I Can't Wait :o| .............Women! Geeez!

Attachments

• Rosemary & Phatom in Santa Parade2.jpg
    Rosemary & Phatom in Santa Parade2.jpg
    558.4 KB · Views: 123
BOUNTYHUNTER said:
mntvipermn said:
Bounty.....?????????

Been so busy this week & COLD :brrr: ....I'll have to fire up the 125,000 BTU Heater to work on it.

But my other half has a Back Up Plan, I guess she has Little Faith in me at the moment. She assures me that she will be bringing her own BOOSTED HORSE POWER out onto the trails and says Phantom & Her will just pull me around with a rope.....Oh Boy I Can't Wait :o| .............Women! Geeez!

excuses, excuses.........

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
mntvipermn said:
Bounty.....?????????

I don't know about anyone else but I think that would be a kick in the :moon: to get going and finish the sled.

04rxw10 said:
I don't know about anyone else but I think that would be a kick in the :moon: to get going and finish the sled.

I'm FINISHED.....It LOOKS AWESOME :Rockon: :Rockon:

To bad my camera died, or I would post pic's...
......J/K

..........I'm on it this weekend with No Interruptions, as she's out riding Phatom, .....I'll post pic's Sunday Night :flag:

04rxw10 said:
duppypog said:
PICTURES?

X2

X3....

.......YADA YADA YADA....Coming :jump:

Working on the Skid; as to tearing it down and mounting a second set of bogie wheels, re inforceing the skid, painting the spring and powder coating the skid and changing out the sliders and mounting 4 new limiter straps. :flag:

Seat's done.............WANTA SEE IT :tg:

Back