• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boyesen Power X Wing

There is a similar link over on HCS, but no takers there either. If I could get all 4 for under $50 I would be willing to be the test monkey, nut I am with you Niko pretty spendy....

interesting

do they claim any H.P. gain and do they recommend the stock air box or convert to filters? Boysen makes quality stuff and usually has solid dependable H.P. numbers...wonder what they say?

I have a powernow on my YZ426 it looks like it does the same thing. I can tell you it did improve my low end and throttle responce. I agree the price is too high though.

most off road suppliers sell them , I think there are severial brands to choose from the listing below it was $189.00 and that is for a one lunger motorcycle. I think they are all too high as its not much material. Some people have made them for there bikes with sucess. it is really just what you see a wing to stablize and increase the air over the needle.

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_c ... mmyId=5688

Back