• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Break in

Do the break in the mototune way and it will always be faster than babying it. Change the oil out after the first ride! I pull them down when brand new and you wouldn't believe the debris and shavings right out of the crate. I change oil around 75 miles, 250 and 500, using non synthetic el-cheapo oil. Even if you can't see the debris, its there, do an oil analysis and you'll see what is really there. Change it lots when new if you want a strong, clean, scuff free engine.

Right on Mike. Spend more time properly breaking in the belt is more important. I break my sleds in with a used belt & on & off the throttle all day varying rpm,s. Sleds allways work well after that & do an oil change ASAP!

Turk said:
Right on Mike. Spend more time properly breaking in the belt is more important. I break my sleds in with a used belt & on & off the throttle all day varying rpm,s. Sleds allways work well after that & do an oil change ASAP!
Exacly how I did it....but I was to excited to ride so I didn't change my oil right away....doesn't matter she's still fast

Back