• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Canadian Federal Court Outlaws Sales Of AC Procross Sleds in Canada

Snoden all you need to know is there are a couple of guys on this forum that don't have any clue what they are talking about and are non stop running there mouth like there lips don't match. This will not effect Yamaha what ever and I agree with you that they will be around for a long time to come. These guys are still driving a retired chassis(Delta Box) or hung up on the BRP band wagon. They should be paying attention to what BRP is got going on they are the ones that have stop making there Evinrude E TEC outboards(can't meet emissions) and there 2 stroke snowmobile will be next.

Snoden all you need to know is there are a couple of guys on this forum that don't have any clue what they are talking about and are non stop running there mouth like there lips don't match. This will not effect Yamaha what ever and I agree with you that they will be around for a long time to come. These guys are still driving a retired chassis(Delta Box) or hung up on the BRP band wagon. They should be paying attention to what BRP is got going on they are the ones that have stop making there Evinrude E TEC outboards(can't meet emissions) and there 2 stroke snowmobile will be next.
I hope you are right about Yamaha being around for a long time to come!:)

upload_2020-6-16_17-38-49.png

upload_2020-6-16_17-40-37.png

LOL, Talk about not having a CLUE, Ba Ha Ha Ha.

Not a clue is right you never have any idea about what your talking about half the time and all you do is rag and complaine about the Pro Cross Yamaha's. All your doing is trolling on this site and trying to stir the pot. Go ahead and laugh it's always the same old bull @#$% with you.

This Canadian lawsuit settlement is interesting news and a topic of some good comments and opinions but I can see it heading for the Dog Pile in record time....

Waving.gif

I wonder if Yamaha will reply to their dealerships also?

Not a clue is right you never have any idea about what your talking about half the time and all you do is rag and complaine about the Pro Cross Yamaha's. All your doing is trolling on this site and trying to stir the pot. Go ahead and laugh it's always the same old bull @#$% with you.
Really? you think BRP is done with 2 stroke's because they dropped the etec line of outboards, they dropped them because something new is coming plus they are focusing on there boat line, I believe Mercury OB will be available for their boat and motor packages for now, the 2 stroke motors in their sleds will be around for a long while yet, I do complain about Yamaha using another brands sled chassis, I just want Yamaha to have our own cutting edge chassis, not at the mercy of Textron/Cat, this resent announcement just added fuel to the fire, waiting for Yamaha now to make a statement to their customers,.... you are the one that made the dig and started flapping your mouth, so if your going to give it you better be able to take it.

You have been spewing your crap about Yamaha being done for years now....give it a rest already. Yamaha will be delivering the 2021's this fall and in 2022, 2023 ect… Go enjoy your turd 900t and just stop trying to stir the pot. I hear doo talk calling your name....see ya!
;)! x2

Have been in the sport since the 60’s. There use to be oh so many snowmobile manufacturers, and they all copied each other while adding their own touch of innovation to be the next best thing to (Pre Sliced Bread).
Ski Doo was and is no different in that manner. I remember their old all steel frame, boggie wheeled, motor sitting on your lap days. I also remember other manufacturers which first came out with all aluminum frames, slide rail suspension and lower, more centered motors to name just a few. So I say WTF to all of this, big freaking deal, move on Or keep all Doos in Canada, and we will allow the others here in the States!!

Really? you think BRP is done with 2 stroke's because they dropped the etec line of outboards, they dropped them because something new is coming plus they are focusing on there boat line, I believe Mercury OB will be available for their boat and motor packages for now, the 2 stroke motors in their sleds will be around for a long while yet, {/QUOTE]

Exactly, They didn't kill off Evenrude Etec due to emissions. They met or exceeded emission guidelines. BRP chose to focus on more profitable product lines where they could compete. I have friends with Evinrude ETEC's, they are not junk by any means. But they are getting whipped by Merc and Yamaha right now for market share.

Anyone who is happy about this and a possible demise of ANY of the 4 companies involved in our favorite sport is NOT a true snowmobiler in my opinion.
I don't know about the statement of not being a true snowmobiler but I do know that if we lose any of the 4 remaining companies it will hurt the future of our beloved sport big time!

Back