• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cant get WOT rpms up!

Exactly Steve, DANG!!! A new stub shaft sounded like a much easier fix than shimming the valves!! lol I may have to drag it out for a road trip to Manitowoc this summer if the valves are indeed my issue! lol

Exactly Steve, DANG!!! A new stub shaft sounded like a much easier fix than shimming the valves!! lol I may have to drag it out for a road trip to Manitowoc this summer if the valves are indeed my issue! lol
I will make trip to you! My valve job took weeks to lessen the pain of it. Valve cover and checking is easy though. You do that yet?

So, weird turn of events. Had a chance to put a few miles on last weekend, mostly bombing off trail two-tracks and some poking around Kingston Plains.....yeah, its over!
Had a few opportunities to pull some WOT runs on a few trails, and low and behold, she flashed to 9k and pretty much held 89-9000 each time! Not sure what changed other than temps and snow(or lack of) conditions. Guess I wont be able to re-test until next season

Back