• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Carbides XF9000

HydrogenCyanide

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha RS Nytro
2006 Yamaha Apex
Looking for recommendations for new carbides. What is the recommended carbides for trail riding with this sled?

What skis? Cat skis> Semi aggressive trackers, double down snippers 6", slim jims 6" .. Going to get lots of combos.. If your looking to eliminate ANY dart the ones i mentioned.. I cant stand any darting even letting off throttle..

I run 8-inch dual shaper bars on my 22' EPS Tcat. Have used them for many years.

8" Bergstrom's triple points with the shims!

Last edited:
I have a barely used set of Snow Studs 8" Double Down Sniper carbides for Arctic Cat skis for sale (part #SD5708). I have been running the regular 8" Double Down carbides and wanted to try the Sniper version when they came out (rectangle host bars instead of round). I ran the Snipers for just 1 weekend trip (less than 300 miles). For my riding style, I like the standard Double Downs with the round host bars better. Others like the Snipers. It's all just personal preference. If you are interested in them, PM me. I can take some pics.

Back