• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Castle X Helmts!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX

images_image-0a7577bc44c7dc18b4e03185eb5d02a6bf4e0184.jpg

Last winter my wife and I bought the castle x exo-cx950 snow Apex helmets.
I liked mine so much I talked her into getting one.

Quiet helmets and comfortable.

The heated shield is a clear shield so night time riding you can see very well.

Last winter my wife and I bought the castle x exo-cx950 snow Apex helmets.
I liked mine so much I talked her into getting one.

Quiet helmets and comfortable.

The heated shield is a clear shield so night time riding you can see very well.

Right on. We have 2 of them as well. Love them.

Bought one last year with electric shield,, very impressed, light comfortable & warm(although our winter wasn't terribly cold)

Castle X owns HJC........looks some rebranded HJC’s in those pictures. I have the evo from last season and love it.

I debates between the exo cx950 and bv2s. Ended up going with the exo. Haven to used it yet but so far I'm impressed with the quality and comfortability. Big step up from my fxr fuel

I was debating between the fuel and this helmet as I think the fuel is a little lighter but this one looks better builti have the bv2s and hate it it's too heavy at over 7lbs kills my neck and the mouth peice is very cold and wet constantly

I was debating between the fuel and this helmet as I think the fuel is a little lighter but this one looks better builti have the bv2s and hate it it's too heavy at over 7lbs kills my neck and the mouth peice is very cold and wet constantly
The fuel helmet is ok. The chin deflector broke after 1 use. The visor has a yellowish uv tint to it that I didn't like and the breath deflector was very uncomfortable and awkward. I ended up taking it out and just used the heated shield to keep from fogging. Luckily it didn't get too cold last year.

Scorpion is in fact making them for castle x

The Castle X lid has a scorpion logo on it. Scorpion makes them for castle x. The scorpion pictured above is the same thing as the Castle X version.

Back