• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutching issues

Just put on those used stock weights from thunder products and that seems to have fixed it! Been trying to figure this out for a year. Looks like i will still want to sens it in for a rebuild.

Awesome ArcticRider, let us know when you want to send in for a rebuild.

Glad you are back riding! ;)!

how is the acceleration /responsiveness in the low and mid range? Does it pull harder from a stop than the stock clutching? I’m a boondocker I don’t care about top speed, but it seems most people’s goal is top speed with these clutch kits.[/QUOTe

Sorry for the late response. I find the clutching is smoother and more responsiveness low and mid range. I feel it pulls harder for the bottom end. But i did install a new belt after installing the clutch kit, so that would also help. I am not a lake racer, but knowing that my sled was topping out at 8400 RPM would bother me. Now my RPM top out at 9100 rpms.

Back