• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

clutching

we'll be running radar and rider reviews, pics etc next week on APEX AL's sled.

Canadians can PM or email FXR F7 for product availability and pricing in Canada. Maybe we could work out a group buy for Canadians if FXR F7 would look after it. This just keeps getting better and better FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA. Now you gotta like that. One more thing I should mention is by going through FXR F7 you will also save on Canada/US brokerage fees.

Now would some one post about a big snow storm with 10 FEET falling here in MN. in the next 2 days and make my day. If you can make it happen I,ll buy u all the kits u want.

FXR F7 said:
I'd personally make love to a Sasquatch at this point

Ahh! You do realize that we have a Sasquatch on this board dont you!

Do you want me to PM him. He is in Ontario too. Great big lovable guy! LMAO

I think I need sleep..... I'm going to go count wicked fast ProLine clutched APEX'es in my sleep

Baa Baa Baa... there goes another lightning quick one

Kit

Probley not because of HP difference on a RX1 and a apex.. ASK BBY I,m sure you would need different weights and most likely helux depending how steep it is. It is FINE TUNED for the APEX. It ROCKS.

It says Apex and Rx-1 on their website so they must have it I would think. They just updated their website so I didnt see it till now.

Back