• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

clutching

Tom what is the problem? The kits are being sold on this site by BBY . He is representing proline . That is what he told me. Dalton also is advertising on this site according to him and he posted that proline is one of his dist. If u dont want any more about this kit it will stop. Terry, Sorry if there is any problem.

helix said:
In the past few weeks it has been brought to my attention some of our dealers/customers have had a bit of problem mentioning some clutch products on this site that may be of interest to riders and owners of the new Attack/Apex snowmobiles.

I understand completely the reasons they have indicated to me for this,most important being that ,on top of being just an information source,..this site is also time consuming and has operating expenses for the owner.

Re: Dalton Industries

On Monday I forwarded the required payment and advertising/logo/banner information to Tom,the owner, for Dalton Industries to become a major sponsor and supporter of this site,which has proven very useful to Yamaha riders.Yesterday Tom indicated to me via e mail that he would be away a couple days,..and that he would have the banners/ads,etc up hopefully by the weekend.

Dalton is a supplier of individual clutch components to many clutch kit companies and dealers,etc. Dalton does not offer "kits" ...you may refer to our website..choose components,...and ANY DEALER in North America can order them for you and have them in 2-3 days (we have over 1700 dealers on file).
We realize that experimenting and tuning is not for everybody on their own...and some like complete "kits". ..............For some of the new YAMAHA Apex/Attack models... one of our dealers that Does that is PROLINE PERFORMANCE in Minnesota.

Here is the way I read it! And also that BBY said it was ok according to byoffcr!

For anyone that is confused please understand MrSled is an extremely fair person he has many advertisers that sell a variety of clutch kits and does not want to alienate one or the other. This clutch kit may turn out to be very good only time will tell. The problem is because of the attention given to this thread it has now become fairly unlikely that anyone will even look at another brand. This was the best advertising possible for one specific vendor that until very recently was not an advertiser here. I'm happy that he signed up but MrSled still has to protect the other paying advertisers. :ORC

Here a couple tests I would be interested in hearing about.

Stock Apex vs Clutched RX-1 05.

If this kit adds 10 sled lengths to a sled, this should put them neck and neck.

Stock Apex vs Clutched Apex.

Chris

Back