• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

code 84+81 flashing

My right hand warmer is toast i removed the grip and the filament is shot, is the error code because of this? Can i connect the 2 wires together to delete this code? i am so sick of all these problems lol

TORS. You may have moved your throttle when working on the grip.

I had code 84 come up yesterday after adjusting my riser. It was my throttle cable pulled to tight. I soon as I loosened the cable it went away. Not sure on code 81.

GT03235 said:
ok got the tors system sorted disconnected the right grip and both codes now gone.......... so i see the rsi heaters have 3 wires not 2 like the yam any idea's?

Usually what gets the elements is movement, I put my RSI's on and wrapped them with Electrical tape before putting grips back on.. Keeps them from moving. Wire Red and Blue together..

I was able to save grips by working then back and forth. Cut elements off and start over. Follow wires down to plug and test there for power or swap left and right at plug to trouble shoot.

Back