• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Code U0132

Wannaviper

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Viper XTX SE; 2019 Sidewinder DX LTX; 2013 Vector LTX; 2014 Viper XTX SE; 2013 SRX 120
My buddy ‘s 2019 Sidewinder LTX LE just started throwing a U0132 code. I can’t find it any where re the Sidewinder. I did google it and there was an automotive code that matched relating to suspension. Could it be his electronic suspension? Has anyone had this code? Thank you in advance!

My buddy ‘s 2019 Sidewinder LTX LE just started throwing a U0132 code. I can’t find it any where re the Sidewinder. I did google it and there was an automotive code that matched relating to suspension. Could it be his electronic suspension? Has anyone had this code? Thank you in advance!

In the service manual this code means "Lost Communication with Suspension Control Module." I'd say your guess was good. I'd start with checking the fuse and/or relay.

In the service manual this code means "Lost Communication with Suspension Control Module." I'd say your guess was good. I'd start with checking the fuse and/or relay.
Thank you!

My buddy got the control modual code also and it needs to be replaced!!! The new modual is on back order for his 2020

Thanks everyone. I guess it’s good news that it’s not an engine issue, but bad news if the fix for it is on back order. At least he can still ride it.

Yes I believe it defaults to the stiffest setting that's all!!
He rode it for 150 miles yesterday with no complaints, but the trails were pretty smooth. Things may change when the trails get roughed up a little.

Back