• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Congratulations

BOUNTYHUNTER

Staff member
Congratulations to the USA woman’s hockey team on their gold metal tonight against CANADA.

Another one goal winner as the two power houses went at it. This was the first time in a long time they didn’t have too play overtime. Still was a great game as these two teams are so talented and play tough every time. The Team Canada girls played proud as they had injuries to some key players, but you wouldn’t have known it tonight as they played their hearts out.

Just took too many penalties and didn’t play their type of hockey as the usa girls really frustrated them and disserved the win. The Russian women won the Bronze metal against Finland in an awesome hockey game, as they rest of the world teams seem to get better each year. I see Ottawa set a new attendance record for the tournament and beat our Winnipeg attendance record, as woman’s hockey continues to grow bigger every year

I bet the girls can't wait till next year....PAY BACK
;)!

I want to go in their dressing room with a camera and microphone and pretend I am from the news. LOL I wonder how that would go over?

Back