• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Contacting Star Suspension

thetruck454

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
How have people been talking to and ordering from start suspension? Do they typically use email or phone call? I sent an email a couple weeks ago so I don't want to be one of those pestering customers if their typical MO is they use email land take a bit to respond. It's too early in the season for me to be in a rush yet haha

Items I ordered other than made in USA have taken months to be delivered. Good luck but don’t back off your sense of urgency it’s not fast delivery for products out of the country.

I have not contacted them but I am interested in a kit for my 2012 APES XTX . Let me know if you find anything out, hoping to get something soon and installed before winter, maybe I have waited to long :).

Thanks.

I ended up trying their phone number and they picked right up. I have two linkage kits headed my way so I'm excited not see how they do.

Back