• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Delivery of 05's

calvinsviper

Veteran
Anyone know when the dealers will be getting them in? I ordered a RX-1 but not a clue when it may show up. Dealer can't help either

delivery

spoke to my dealer today, he will be getting some next week!!!!

Re: delivery

STAIN said:
spoke to my dealer today, he will be getting some next week!!!!

I'm waiting on a vector... I was told sometime in aug. Just my luck it will come in during my vacation in Dayooper. MM. :yam:

My dealer called a few days ago and said my sled was in a near-by wharehouse and it would be there soon.

Guys, I'm curious, what color or model sleds do you have coming? I have a blue rx1 ER snow checked, and hoping it's in line with what you're hearing on delivery of your sleds. I don't know if color/model has much to do with it, Im sure loctaion does somwhat but not too much. The sled is shipping to a dealer in lower michigan. This is my first yamaha, jumping ship from years of polaris, looking forward to the new toy! :Rockon:
Thanks in advance for any information. ;)!
Jim

:D well welcome to the site it is great!! I have learned and read alot!!!, the machine that I have on snocheck is 2005 RX MTN in Blue, I wonder where the main plant is that ships them? In california? I know that they are built in japan and then sent over here? is that correct? 8) :-o

blue05rx1 said:
Guys, I'm curious, what color or model sleds do you have coming? I have a blue rx1 ER snow checked, and hoping it's in line with what you're hearing on delivery of your sleds. I don't know if color/model has much to do with it, Im sure loctaion does somwhat but not too much. The sled is shipping to a dealer in lower michigan. This is my first yamaha, jumping ship from years of polaris, looking forward to the new toy! :Rockon:
Thanks in advance for any information. ;)!
Jim[/quote

I have a silver Vector ER on order. Now I must part with my very good running V-max 700.. Oh sigh. I'm really looking forward to the 4-stroke -sound-no smell-smooth motor... MM.]

Musky Hunter said:
Welcome abord Blue 05. I too am a 1st year Yammi guy (blue RX-1ER) ;)! and coming off years w/ Polaris. What did you ride and why did you switch?

I previously rode a 99' Polaris XC 500 SP since it's been new. I still like Polaris, everyone else in the family still ride Polaris. But It was time for a new sled, and I didn't like the Fusion 900 enough to buy one. Some friends of ours ride all Yamaha, and have an 03' Rx-1 which I've riden before. I just couldn't pass up that smooth consistant power with Yamaha's build quality. So, this time around its' blue for me. :D
Jim

Black RX1ER was delivered to Scoobys daughter's house yesterday. She said the second one was at the dealer getting some goodies and will be delivered in a few weeks!!! :Rockon: What?? News to me. :ORC
Comments:
Looks great except for the gray belly pan! :moon:
It has 4 real wheels!
Everything looks the same as the 04 execpt the color!
Suspension looks cool!

Boss will pick his 2 red RX1ER tonight. Let the testing begin.

Back