• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Differences between Hurricane 290 and 300hp trail muffler bundles.

fullshift

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 ZR9000 Limited 129
I have the hurricane oringinal 240/270/290 trail muffler bundle. I mostly ran 290 tune. Just wondering has anyone upgraded from this to the 300 bundle? If so, what did you have to buy and was it worth the upgrade?

I have the hurricane oringinal 240/270/290 trail muffler bundle. I mostly ran 290 tune. Just wondering has anyone upgraded from this to the 300 bundle? If so, what did you have to buy and was it worth the upgrade?
All you.need is the 3 bar map sensor and updated tunes for 3 bar

I never ran the 290 so i can not compare

I choose to run the 300 tune just because you can monitor boost accurately with the 3 bar sensor. You're just guessing with the 2 bar sensor. Don't get me wrong.....the maps are spot on, but if you data watch, get the 3 bar sensor tune update.

I choose to run the 300 tune just because you can monitor boost accurately with the 3 bar sensor. You're just guessing with the 2 bar sensor. Don't get me wrong.....the maps are spot on, but if you data watch, get the 3 bar sensor tune update.
I see no difference between the 240 and 270 flash not sure why

I see no difference between the 240 and 270 flash not sure why

I had this issue one day this past winter. The tune said it switched but it stayed on 240. It only happened one day and I was using the dashboard on my phone to switch tunes. I watched my boost level and rpm's and knew it didn't change tune.

Back