• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Do you still have snow?

BIG BLACK WARRIOR

VIP Member
Toke a picture today as I was snowmobiling by my house. Still have good snow cover, but it wouldn't last long. As you can see in the picture( if I am able to down load it) It is taken in a field where the sun hits it all day long. Even more snow in the woods. Great to live in the snowbelt area of Lake Ontario.

With all the rain, it's pretty much made the UP into a big slush bowl with lakes forming everywhere, rivers opened up over the last two days, the year is done #$%&*

NO problem here

In town, not much snow, enough for trail sled in trail, in field no problem.
28 inch or more

In backcountry, look that pic, seem to have another good month to ride.
4 feet on the ground.
:-o

:o| I got more than my share of snow as usual! :o| Just last week, I could not see across the street :o| Spring is right around the corner though. Quite a difference in Temperature within a week. Last week it was minus 34 Celcius :o| The forecast for tonight and tomorrow (march 31) is Plus 1 Celcius 8)

I'll post pics of all the snow in our little town here. I gotta get my camera figured out (where it is).

Eskimo

Rode last sat. and Sun. in Orwell / Redfield N.Y. area, it's over now ,last 2 days were 60 plus.

tundra said:
NO problem here

In town, not much snow, enough for trail sled in trail, in field no problem.
28 inch or more

In backcountry, look that pic, seem to have another good month to ride.
4 feet on the ground.
:-o

Nice pic, ;)! that looks like an awsome place to ride and you still can ride for another month :o| , got room for me at your place I'll just sleep on my sled and you won't even hear me go in the mornings 4strokes are quiet. :D> :D> :D>

Back