• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

does someone remove your post

zippo

Veteran
i posted a comment about the front end bushings and ball joints being a bad desing
on sumone elses post and i cant find what i wrote
duz sumone remove it????

if so thats bull!!!!

Click on your profile and then click "find all posts by zippo", then you can see if your post is still here.

it wasnt a post i started just one i replied to
thanks for the info

i'll say it again i cant believe how light duty these ball joints and bushings are

never thought about looking at that befor i bought it
if you look at skidoo front end much better built imo.

Zippo, I have to disagree with doo front end being a better design. IMO Lighter,yes better I'm not so sure.There are a lot of 800 doo riders up here that would beg to differ. Lots of issues with doo front ends too. I, like everyone else had premature ball joint failure. Almost killed myself before I realised how bad they had become.Seems much better now that handling and suspension issues are straightened out.I will say this should never have been an issue with a company as big as Yamaha and am as disapointed in some aspects of quality control in this regard. :Rockon:

Back