• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does the site have a bug?

Just so you all know there was a auto update 2 days ago which killed my video driver laptop was unable to load anything. Removed that new driver and installed older version and works like a million again. Buddy figured it out for me. Do not do updates unless needed. This was one that I did not know they were doing. I will get the specific name later but it was scary since I have a lot on that laptop. Of course not backed up for two years! Will be a regular practice now.

Damn Windows. I use a laptop in my home garage for doing remote starts. Darn thing would not do a thing for me. Did a rekick on it and there were 55 updates. It was stuck doin that garbage for 45 mins. I couldn't do a thing until it finished and rebooted.
Wish I had control over that #$%&* Sometimes technology just plain sucks.

Tom not sure what fixed it but good to go now. Just restored to a previous date and works fine. Im sure it has to do with flash and chrome, not sure how ill get around that. For now i wont accept any chrome updates and see how it goes. Thanks for the help guys!!!

Tom not sure what fixed it but good to go now. Just restored to a previous date and works fine. Im sure it has to do with flash and chrome, not sure how ill get around that. For now i wont accept any chrome updates and see how it goes. Thanks for the help guys!!!

Great news!! Thanks for the update.

I ended up going back to Windows 7 because the video driver in 10 is not compatible with my Laptop. Worked fine for two years on Widows 10. Auto Updates is off now. Hope they don't trick me into it again.

Back