• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does your Nytro start every time?

Has it??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2 nytros.....3800 miles...started every single time even at -30 with out fail. They are outside nytro,s tho & really don,t get inside much!

Nice,I don't understand why people are having problems with them. Such has codes coming up,I had 1 code come up. It was the TORS and it went away pretty fast. I have 1000 trouble free miles. (knock on wood)

It does now, didn't before because I had a bad starter relay assembly. I'm not sure why it went bad,possibly corrosion? It was a slowly progressing problem. No biggy though. Once started, any problems of starting it quickly left my mind :)

It has always started for me. Sometimes when it is below 0 weather it will start/stall start/stall quickly then by the third try it fires up nice.

Southern Renegade said:
starter relay was froze up. The location of the electronics and the open vent exposed to snow is not a great combination. needs snow screen from the factory IMO
Yes it does,Thats why you have to put pet screen. its inexpensive and it gets the job done

2008 Nytro RTX said:
Southern Renegade said:
starter relay was froze up. The location of the electronics and the open vent exposed to snow is not a great combination. needs snow screen from the factory IMO
Yes it does,Thats why you have to put pet screen. its inexpensive and it gets the job done

x2 Put pet screen on the vents, and over the little vent near the bottom right belly pan. Worked great! thanks for the idea.

My 09 nytro always starts. Except for that one time I parked it facing down a slight hill and it thought it was out of oil.... spun it around and waited a few minutes and it fired right up.

Had issues with starting when left outside for a few days. Just Clicking when key turned. Glad I read this forum because was able to bypass the relay and get my sled home. -25 Celsius. The relay had moisture in it and when left outside it froze up. It's a known problem. Brought it in and replaced with no issues on warrantee. I don't think there's much you can do with this issue as it's internal to the relay. I had filled the plug with dielectric grease and siliconed the top of the male end to keep water out when in a shop to thaw out. Too much snow getting into the compartment due to bad air vent design. I put on a Frog Skinz filter patch. It should work. 2009 XTX 3000 kms

Back