• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Don't Be Cheap

Now that is interesting. Although I wonder how it would hold up to studs... We already have "some" padding with snow most of the time, I don't think this would have helped steiner out at all based on the blow his tek vest took from studs.

Also, I wonder if there is a way for those electronic airbag vests to deploy in the event you go through the ice... Almost think that that + a jacket with integrated tek vest (if thats a thing) would be the ultimate in protection.
RXR air vest have been out for over 10 years . I have 3 of them . I don’t wear them for sledding but have them for the kids and grandkids when they ATV or get pulled on tubes . They are light and durable but will not hold up to studs! You can adjust the amount of air with a hand pump they provide. When the kiddos roll off the tubes they always bounce back up !

Attachments

• 456E66E3-5858-4108-A7E1-51A59BDD7831.jpeg
    456E66E3-5858-4108-A7E1-51A59BDD7831.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 55

Back