• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drag n fly question

twiz28 said:
upei93,

you mean you couldn't read it off my rear flap going up the lake? or were you that far behind!

As a poor university student how could I possibly keep up to one of the richest men in Darlington who has the means to buy only the best go fast parts from Ulmer racing...If you would like to make it a race, I have a birthday comming up and I would gladly accept a power commander and header pipe as a gift from a person who does not have to put food on the table for his children and pay the outlandish fees that universities charge today. :tg: :tg: :tg: :tg:

BTW you don't have D&F's so why are you reading this post anyway??? I have to admit your sled was working yesterday...Do you want to buy any ZR9 parts??LOL

upei93,

I'd try the washer from the tip as well as lose the 400lbs of fancy Yamaha tank bags, saddle bags, and gas jug bags. I think you spent more on luggage than I have on go fast parts. I think you need to talk to Turk and get the clutching right. as for the ZR9 parts if you would stop giving them away you'd have enough $$$ for a fuel commander and header and there may even enough left for the new Yamaha Kleenex holder luggage which you may need to wipe those tears when you still are unable to pass white lightning on the lake. Ha!
:jump: :jump:

twiz28 said:
upei93,

I'd try the washer from the tip as well as lose the 400lbs of fancy Yamaha tank bags, saddle bags, and gas jug bags. I think you spent more on luggage than I have on go fast parts. I think you need to talk to Turk and get the clutching right. as for the ZR9 parts if you would stop giving them away you'd have enough $$$ for a fuel commander and header and there may even enough left for the new Yamaha Kleenex holder luggage which you may need to wipe those tears when you still are unable to pass white lightning on the lake. Ha!
:jump: :jump:

white lightning LMFAO...I do believe there is a song about that. ;)!

Back