• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Drove all the Vipers today.

Definitely think my 08 FX Nytro had more pull than my Viper XTX but the XTX has a much better ride. Darting is an issue, just need to change skis or do what I did and go w/ snow trackers, night and day, no tracking/ darting whatsoever and turns on a dime. Viper is more balanced though, seems lighter up front, not as hard to steer as my Nytro was.

I want a viper bad , but I will say I rode an rtx se this weekend and I was not impressed at all... It rode like a skateboard in the stutter bumps and even in the big stuff it's way too stiff, I can ride my nytro that is set up correctly way way way way faster than I could the stock viper. I'm hoping to ride it again and play with the settings this weekend. If it doesn't act right with some pressure changes and some tweaking the skid I'm thinking it's gonna take some money to get it to handle right,.

Back