• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

enybody do new grafics on an apex

This is what I did.

Attachments

• IMG_0260-.jpg
    IMG_0260-.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0255-.jpg
    IMG_0255-.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 136
What are the black things around your A-arms? Where did you buy the shock covers? I have the same sled....like the look of the black windshield. Maybe one day I'll even get to ride my new sled!

I took 3/4" underground sprinkler tubing and cut it to length and down the middle, then spread it apart and slipped it over the a-arms. They protect the a-arms real well. Got the shock covers from the Yamaha accessory catalog. I have the chrome and black mid height windshield but just installed the one in the picture above a few weeks ago. It will probably be a colder ride and I no doubt will be switching back to the taller one once it gets down into the single digits.

painted ? yes. did it myself this summer. had it in my mind that i was not having any red on this sled. not much of a red fan but the candie red on the yammy is gorgeous. my wife made me leave some of the red on it. glad i did. never been to keen on factory stickers and didnt want to replace windshield. so this is what i came up with to match with the windshield and still look good [when] i break and replace with blk or red windshield. this also netted me a few other paint jobs on buddys sleds. helps pay for the race fuel and long trips :jump: thanks for the compliments... anyone have a scratched or damaged apex hood they want to get rid of let me know. id like to paint and have a change of clothes so to speak.

Back