• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

F/S Precision EFI Stage 3R kit for Sidewinder

Srxspec

Ulmer Racing
TY Advertiser
Tech Advisor
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX, 2014 Yamaha SR Viper RTX SE, 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 162 (turbo), 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 153
WEBSITE
www.ulmerracing.com
I just removed a Precision 3R kit from a 2017 Sidewinder that is going back to stock to update to a new 2024 and going bigger setup on the new sled. Kit includes

-Precision EFI Stage 3R ECU & Dash Flash (you must send me your ECU & dash) this includes Stage 1, 2, 3, and 3R mapping with anti-lag
-Precision EFI fuel system upgrade (larger pump & regulator)
-Precision EFI map sensor
-Precision EFI billet air intake
-Sandale 3" Hyperflow Muffler
-Ulmer Racing clutch kit (primary spring, weights, secondary helix, and secondary spring) ***helix & secondary spring are brand new***

Normal retail on this for just the ECU reflash, dash reflash, fuel upgrade, map sensor, air intake is $3700+ (no clutching, no exhaust)

Asking $2,000 for the kit

605-387-2833 or email me Srxspec@Gwtc.net

I just removed a Precision 3R kit from a 2017 Sidewinder that is going back to stock to update to a new 2024 and going bigger setup on the new sled. Kit includes

-Precision EFI Stage 3R ECU & Dash Flash (you must send me your ECU & dash) this includes Stage 1, 2, 3, and 3R mapping with anti-lag
-Precision EFI fuel system upgrade (larger pump & regulator)
-Precision EFI map sensor
-Precision EFI billet air intake
-Sandale 3" Hyperflow Muffler
-Ulmer Racing clutch kit (primary spring, weights, secondary helix, and secondary spring) ***helix & secondary spring are brand new***

Normal retail on this for just the ECU reflash, dash reflash, fuel upgrade, map sensor, air intake is $3700+ (no clutching, no exhaust)

Asking $2,000 for the kit

605-387-2833 or email me Srxspec@Gwtc.net
How much extra to get knock protection with it?

Back