• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Ulmer Racing FX Nytro Turbo Development!!

Pricing came in higher than I had hoped, but with a cast header and down pipe, larger fuel tank, etc. We have simply incurred alot of extra costs to maintain a high level of quality!

Stage 1a
5 psi, stock muffler, no clutching or gauges included
Retail: $4,949.99
Summer Price: $4,449.99

Stage 1b
5 psi, stock muffler, Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, Boost Gauge, no clutching
Retail: $5,199.99
Summer Price: $4,699.99

Stage 1c
5 psi, stock muffler, Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, Boost Gauge, Clutching & Gearing Package
Retail: $5,527.99
Summer Price: $5,027.99

On all Stage 1 kits you can upgrade the exhaust system to a different muffler for the costs below.
Skinz Super-Q Muffler: $200
Excell Muffler & Plastic: $500
Excell Under Tunnel Muffler: $300

Stage 2a
8 psi, no muffler, no clutching, no gauges included
Retail: $5,199.99
Summer Price: $4,699.99

Stage 2b
8 psi, Skinz muffler, no clutching, no gauges included
Retail: $5,399.99
Summer Price: $4,899.99

Stage 2c
8 psi, Skinz muffler, Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, Boost Gauge, no clutching included
Retail: $5,649.99
Summer Price: $5,149.99

Stage 2d
8 psi, Skinz muffler, Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, Boost Gauge, Clutching & Gearing package
Retail: $5,977.99
Summer Price: $5,477.99

Stage 2e
8 psi, Excell muffler & plastic, no clutching, no gauges
Retail: $5,699.99
Summer Price: $5,199.99

Stage 2f
8psi, Excell muffler & plastic, Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, Boost Gauge, no clutching included
Retail: $5,949.99
Summer Price: $5,449.99

Stage 2g
8 psi, Excell muffler & plastic, Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, Boost Gauge, Clutching & Gearing package
Retail: $6,277.99
Summer Price: $5,777.99

Stage 2h
8 psi, Excell under tunnel muffler, no clutching, no gauges
Retail: $5,399.99
Summer Price: $4,899.99

Stage 2i
8 psi, Excell under tunnel muffler, Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, Boost Gauge, no clutching included
Retail: $5,749.99
Summer Price: $5,249.99

Stage 2j
8 psi, Excell under tunnel muffler, Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge, Boost Gauge, Clutching & Gearing package
Retail: $6,077.99
Summer Price: $5,577.99

All prices quoted above are for sea level setups. If you are high elevation (5,000 feet or higher) and would like pricing please let me know via PM or email.

All Stage 1 kits only good for 5 psi due to fuel system and exhaust system.

All Stage 2 kits good up to 13 psi with the addition of race fuel.

Summer pricing is good until September 1st and must take delivery of turbo system by November 1st. In order to secure summer pricing you must send a $500 deposit. The first batch of kits will be ready August 1st for shipment and second batch in the middle of October.

FXNytroTurbo011.jpg

FXNytroTurbo010.jpg

FXNytroTurbo009.jpg

Nice, I guess throttle response will be awesome on your turbo kits !!! :)

I've read a few articles that say turbos produce alot of heat and that you need to have alot of airflow to help get that heat out. With the turbo mounted so close to the gas tank will there be any heat related problems?

No heat related problems. There is a ceramic coated heat shield which sits over the turbo as well as a layer of heatshielding on the bottom side of the fuel tank.

Hey there a quick question i have a 10 gal. trail tank does that work with the kit or do you have a special made trail tank that you have to use. if the 10 gal. and i already have an excell exhaust does that work or is that a custom made exhaust for the kit?

It is a custom Trail Tank that is actually 8.5 gallons in capacity. All we use from the Excell exhaust would be the muffler itself.

Thanks for the info. So on the supercharger kit you sell is there a custom tank you need or can i run my trailtank? and does that need a custom header?

On a supercharger you can use the standard trail tank and the standard Excell exhaust.

Yes, the 8.5 gallon tank can be purchased seperately. They are $450 + shipping.

Holy crap, Allen, that is a pretty big turbo!!!! Is that diesel soot I see? HAHA!
Have at it!

Ridecats said:
......a couple of mounting brackets and your done. Would the stage three include clutching? :Rockon:

Stage 3 would include clutching, yes. You will have to buy your own velcro and your own adult diapers! LOL! :letsnow:

Back