• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fault Codes, Relay/Fuse Location, Wire diagram, Diagnostics

Ok, Searched through the numerous threads on codes and thought I would add to this one.

My Nytro started having code 43 problems the Saturday of this years TY giveaway. Left the sled sit and then no codes and the sled worked fine till this past weekend again.

Now it is a code 12 and wondering what to do. Do I replace all the relays to new ones? DO I replace the crank trigger? I see it is on the clutch side, but how much of a pain is it to get at?

A heads up about the crankshaft sensor, i have a 08 nytro mtx and when my crankshaft sensor was broken i got 33-34-35 as a fault code.

With your problem with multiple codes you might want to check your 6 pin ground block by your radiator mounts. We had same problem with corrosion under the black plug causing all kinds of error codes. Removed black cap/plug cleaned up and used dielectric grease and fixed problem. Depending on year your ground are brown or red I think on newer nytros.

What does it mean if my 08 nytro says 62 is at 1 but 61 is at 0. I don't know how to figure out which code is wrong. I've already tried clicking the hand warmer down and it brought 62 down from 2 to 1 but it won't get rid of the 1. Any help would be greatly appreciated trying to avoid the dealer. Thanks

I got a 2010 nytro with the code 43. Has happened intermittently since mid novenber. I just tried swapping out with the new all red solid state relays. Part number 8gn-81950-00-00. After the swap I am still getting code 43. I have since swapped the solid state relay to the load control and moved the old (black) relay from the load control to the fuel pump and sled starts no trouble and runs like a champ. I’d love to get the solid state relay onto the fuel pump and be rid of the older style relays. Any thoughts? I have tried multiple new relays to the same effect

Replace all the relays with the new red solid state. The only one that can't be changed out with the red relay is the headlight high/low relay.

Will only changing out 2 of the three cause the problem I described. I changed the fuel pump and the load control with the the new relays. I wanted to make sure it was working so I left the fan relay alone. That is when I noticed the pump wouldn’t cycle and sled wouldn’t start and would flash code 43. After putting old relay into fuel pump, it cycles and sled starts with no codes. Thanks for the response

None of the other relays will cause code 43. The load control is for lighting only. If you replaced the fuel pump relay with the new SSR and it didn't work you may have a defective SSR. Did you try the other SSR you installed for the load control in the fuel pump position to eliminate a possible defective relay?

I did. I’ve tried two brand new SSR’s. It cycled and started the first try with new SSR in place. After 30 seconds sled shut off with no codes flashing. Tried to restart sled and got code 43 again and no start. I’ve followed this and other threads about this issue and have tried just about everything I could think of. Scratching my head as to why the old relay seems to work but the SSR’s don’t unless they are both bad.

Sounds like a possible wire issue. Check the fuse and connector in the starter relay for corrosion. The fuse is for the fuel injection system. Check the key switch connector for corrosion. A couple of common problem areas for wire rub is under the steering post and behind the primary clutch.

Looks like it was corrosion at the starter solenoid. Went to remove fuse and the solenoid broke into pieces Installed new one and fuel pump cycles with new relays in

Blew 20 amp main ignition fuse. Any idea where to go. Sled has roll over valve and yamaheater which were not on.

Back