• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fellow TY'rs first trip to the mountains

ya they could use some snow out there. they were 30% off. we still found lots of meadows with no tracks in it.

Its to bad youtube took my songs off of there to cuz i had Breathe, run to the Hills, and I feel so Alive. its awesome with the music. lol

It was so much fun and i wanna make it a yearly thing to do. rode for four days and put on 150 miles. it was also the funnest 150 miles i have ever put on a sled.

fxnytrortx3 said:
\
It was so much fun and i wanna make it a yearly thing to do. rode for four days and put on 150 miles. it was also the funnest 150 miles i have ever put on a sled.

Yep very addicting, rode out west a few years ago and plan on going 1-2 weeks every year till I can't ride anymore.

How did the curve skis work?

Nice video, also like your skies, haha I was watching them the whole time almost. They the new curve skies?

thanks sean for putting me on your website i feel honored. lol

It sure was a blast out there and im seriously considering a set of curve skis for my 2011 nytro rtx.

~Darren~

Back