• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Few Pics of the boys (MN boys playing in MT's Dreamland)

mtdream

TY 4 Stroke Master
Here are a few, posting pics, then heading to bed, day three is tomorrow...

Pretty weak on snow, but managed to find some...

StoliJumpCabin.jpg

SondrallCarve-1.jpg

SondrallCarve4.jpg

SondrallCarve.jpg

SondrallCarveClose.jpg

SondrallCarve2.jpg

SondrallCarve3.jpg

Some more pics from today...found a few pockets with some snow...but we are still seeing grass through snow...

need another 4 feet soon or will be VERY smoky summer!!!

SondsCarvin3Medium.jpg

StoliSubmarining3Medium.jpg

stolicarvin2Medium.jpg

SondsCarvin7Medium.jpg

stolicarvin3Medium.jpg

sondscarvin5Medium.jpg

And what happens after you do a bunch of carvin?????

OoopstwoinarowMedium.jpg

ooopsMedium.jpg

StolituckeredMedium.jpg

couple closing ones...

SondsMedium.jpg

Sondscarvin6Medium.jpg

SondsSubmariningMedium.jpg

StoliSubmariningMedium.jpg

And since I get grief for no pics...it is usually since I am taking pics...but made the bro in law take a couple...here is one...

Jercatwalkin1Medium.jpg

we need to make sure we are allllllll doing the snow dance!!!!!!

thanks for coming out guys, had a great time, look forward to seeing you out again...

Rob,

sled is warmed up!!! and ready...was snowing as we left!!

Looks pretty good to me. Even a little snow sounds better than what we have here. Haven't take a day off since beginning of October. Too much work and no play.

Leaving for the keys this weekend for some R&R with the family for a week. Travel is getting crazy after that. I locked in a trip to Philly for a 5 day conference with a buddy first week in March. Then out with a 4 family cruise to the caribbean the second week of March. Hoping to lock in the 3rd or 4th weekend in March to hang out with you. Will try to book a flight maybe Thursday and come home Tuesday unless I can get some of the guys to come with. I think I can ride for 4 days. Usually go 7 straight when I go. Should be some epic powder by then.

Can't believe I haven't been out west this year. I appreciate the pictures. Just wets the appetite even more. Thanks again for sled sitting. I hope there is April snow too as I'd like to come out again then.

Otis

If I ever move back to Minnesota I will be sure to hit all of you up and would love to make that trip!!!

Ummm, pictures worth a thousand words...pictures with pow, words not needed :)

Back