• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

first boosted mountain trip

mr.

looking for set up tips heding for sicamouse at easter have a 40th nytro with ulmer 136x1.75 + clutch kit with super tip weights. also mpi sc any clutch and gems settings would be great. also have a 40th nytro mtx with powder lights turbo any set up tips to save time on tuning will make the 15 hour drive alot less painfull. thanks guys.

I don't know much about the turbo's your running but I do know this. As we are roughly at 900 feet here air density change is huge from the 6 to 10 thousand foot range you'll be riding in. Make sure you can adjust your clutch weights when you get there as bouncing off rev limiter is no fun and neither is not having ability to pull full RPM's. The drive is worth it on the boosted maching I will be making trip 4 to revy at end of month. :-o

Have 2 buds riding super on the nytros got them clucted pretty good both with 8bu weight one with 17.2 in both and a straight shockwave set at 45 deg. the other with 8bus and 17.2 inner no outer and a mutli shockwave set @ 48-43 both pullin very well and both are real happy......NOW

Back