• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First Impressions

Firstyama

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Viper LTX LE
Well I put just over 200 miles on my 17 Viper. First time on a 4 stroke, and really liked it. The engine braking took a few minutes to get used too but I love it now, hardly touch the brakes. Seating position was great, nothing hurts. The 137 with the QS3s set to #2 really sucked up the bumps. Heated seat rocks! Its almost is too hot at times. I put Curves on it before I even rode it. Honestly don’t know what to think, still pushes at higher speeds, maybe I should change set up, any suggestions? Overall I love it, crazy torque down low.

Also, I found the steering a little heavy, is that just a 4 stroke, or me being picky?

Hard to steer......Read up on suspension adjustment in your owners manual. You'll have it fixed in no time!

Congratulations on the new sled!

If you were riding in up this weekend everyone was pushing a little. Lots of loose snow and high speed. Wasn’t bad though and just had to giver some throttle to get back end around.

I’m running 6 inch woodys trail blazers, that’s the ones that came the skis. Yes I was in Michigan and there was lots of loose snow. Wasn’t dangerous or anything, I guess I was expecting more but I’m picky. Overall, I’m super stoked about this thing

My sled was pushing as well.....IDK why???

IMG_20180101_150442739-640x380.jpg

Back