• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

first real two weeks anyone want to admit damage report????

I've only ridden twice this year and so far have bent a lower a-arm. Starting to buy up extras for the season ahead, lol.

"Mass of one Nytro cannot occupy the space of another Apex..."

-Sir Issac Newton

vs%20Apex1.JPG

vs%20Apex2.JPG

and of course, pre '09 subframe

straight4.JPG

Nice Newton Quote...but I would have gone with the Entropy one...

"A sled left to itself will not degenerate, but a sled with another sled will cause MASSIVE deterioration"

Entropy- nature tends from order to disorder in isolated systems.

I like this:

"If a sled gets stuck on the mountain, and no one is around to hear it, does the rider make a sound?"

A sled left in motion will remain in motion till it gets below the tree line...

this year is starting out frustrating and exensive. found that one of my limiter straps is broken too, so i got the new one on the way, should be here beginning of the week.

gonna work on straightening the subframe tommorow.

been running weird, and its throwing a code 84 (tors) when starting up, then the code goes away. weird thing is that the tors is not being engaged, even when i turn the handle bars all the way lock to lock. so i don't know what the hell is going on there. but the code goes away by the time the sled is warmed up. should all be sorted out by thur.

Aside from stabbing my new track and sheering off my drivers (yikes) and ripping off my right rear running board rail on a stump - I've been pretty lucky so far this season ..... :drink: :drink: :o|

I did relocate my airhorns so they do not fill up with snow. they work great!!! Now that's something to be thankful for!

Back