• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

First ride with hurricane 300hp performance muffler flash

Holly cow the 300hp tune is violent...lol
I decided to try out hurricane's performance muffler tune bundle using their trail muffler.
Only got out for a bit but got a good feel for the power.
The spool up is instant comparing to the sm bundle Ì ran all season!
I very impressed with this set up and can't wait to ride Saturday and see how it performs!!!
The trail muffler sounds awsome. It's close to stock but with a nice growl!!
Just wondering the octane needed 94 etc and the rpms this tune likes best

Trails where we riding are offering 90-91 non ethanol fuel , I’m usually running 240 flash on trails anyway, but when we go to lakes I’m mixing fuel with Torco even on 270 flash. I’m gonna try 300 tune this weekend with some race fuel if conditions permitted.

Holly cow the 300hp tune is violent...lol
I decided to try out hurricane's performance muffler tune bundle using their trail muffler.
Only got out for a bit but got a good feel for the power.
The spool up is instant comparing to the sm bundle Ì ran all season!
I very impressed with this set up and can't wait to ride Saturday and see how it performs!!!
The trail muffler sounds awsome. It's close to stock but with a nice growl!!
Any chance you can get a picture and a video of it I did the stock muffler tune 270 and kinda would like to do a pipe bur don't want to much noise

Any chance you can get a picture and a video of it I did the stock muffler tune 270 and kinda would like to do a pipe bur don't want to much noise
I can't post pic/videos here for some reason but pm me and I will email a sound clip I recorded!!

If you already have the flasher how much extra is this new tune? Is it still 2bar?

It is amazing what can be done and is addicting .... that said if I was a big tune owner I would have to think your gona find the limits of a lot of sh(^%T on the sled that 200hp would have not hurt ( I think 200 is pushing it) .... Just my opinion that's all, Have fun and be safe with that power other people ride with ya...

Back