• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Food for thought. Another collaboration?

Just stating the facts the tripple tripples could never touch a well set up apex unless its an all out drag sled the hot to go xcr was an amimal we raced on hard packed trail from start then at 30 mile roll i probably had the advantage since im not studded with the 1.352 cobra speed track pulling 118mph consistently gps with the xcr 2 lengths behind me every time
You just stated you SRX COULD BEAT YOUR APEX in previous post, it a triple. Any apex that can do 118 on hard pack is not stock.

My XCR 700 will beat a stock apex across the lake, I’ve done it ......with stock gearing.
It also beat my SRX before the big bore kit.
Ya maybe stock but i bet it wont beat mine. Apex's are dogs set up stock from the factory

Last edited:
my 180hp Viper
Ya maybe stock but i bet it wont beat mine. Apex's are dogs stock

Of course we are comparing stock machines, that has been stated and is of course implied since the beginning of this debate.
Really?

You just stated you SRX COULD BEAT YOUR APEX in previous post, it a triple. Any apex that can do 118 on hard pack is not stock.
Only when there s
my 180hp Viper

Of course we are comparing stock machines, that has been stated and is of course implied since the beginning of this debate.
Really?
I consider my apex stock only machined clutch for overdrive installed poo weights and pins 10 degree shallower helix machined for od

Racing my SRX700 is not going to happen,i have 6000 miles on the original motor and its not worth pushing it....I can tell you it cannot beat my apex no matter the trail conditions or lake!!the srx does put up a good fight though!!

Back