• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fox Mega Float shock 2011 apex se

sined

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 yamaha apex se
Can anyone help i have 2011 apex se with fox mega float rear shock needing to be rebuilt but kit 803-00-196 from fox is discontinued . Does anyone know of any kits availible or Do I need to replace the entire shock? if so are their alternatives to OE
help please

Can anyone help i have 2011 apex se with fox mega float rear shock needing to be rebuilt but kit 803-00-196 from fox is discontinued . Does anyone know of any kits availible or Do I need to replace the entire shock? if so are their alternatives to OE
help please
Hygear suspension has a nice coilover replacement shock.

help please

@cannondale27 usually can rebuild them.

hygear and elka both make coilover replacements for that sled.

i would try contacting cannondale 1st before going with the coilover route.

I have a lightly used mega float from a 2010 Vector ltx gt that I used for 2 seasons, sold sled with stock shock, was asking $350, make an offer if you want, comes with the pump in the original box.

I would just put a std kyb coil shock in. I put a manual adjustment knob on them so no need for the tunnel adjuster. I have some good used shocks in stock.

I just emailed FOX. You can send the Mega in for rebuilt. Not sure where you got your information.

Back