• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

front suspension tables of an apex

They are the same as the ones on the vector. not the rx-1. guess you can use them on the rx-1 too, but you'd have to change the entire front end, to keep the suspension geometry correct. if you don't, the (old) spindles will point towards the center of the sled, at the skiis (when seen from the front.) like, bad camber angle, i think, in car lingo..

le700 said:
They are the same as the ones on the vector. not the rx-1. guess you can use them on the rx-1 too, but you'd have to change the entire front end, to keep the suspension geometry correct. if you don't, the (old) spindles will point towards the center of the sled, at the skiis (when seen from the front.) like, bad camber angle, i think, in car lingo..
Thanks for the info,i was asking because i had a good deal on wider a arms(45 instead of 42) but they are on a RX-1,too bad.

Back