• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX NYTRO SOMETIMES I JUST DONT GET IT

Fasttoys said:
So Ive been on this site day in and day out. sometimes I hear nagging and sometimes not.

I dont get it if you hate your FX Nytro get rid of it. If you find an upgrade to your problem FIX IT!!! :Rockon: Am i saying the new nytro is the best thing that ever happened NO!!! But remember guys that old 2stroker you were riding couple years back that made your back hurt the whole next week after you rode. Admit it suspensions and motors have become alot more dependable.

There are some people on this site that have more knowledge about sleds in there middle finger than i have in my whole body.

So admit it! you ride the most dependable sled out there.

You are true "BLUE" and I can admire that, but if you don't identify the chassis's short commings, these issues will not be looked at and possibly reengineered. IMO, Yamaha has the most dependable motors, other than that, their chassis are not the best, or state of the art, by any means. Keep an open mind, good things are comming from all the manufacturers.

obr said:
I can see both sides...

Ok, so you don't get why people complain, and not get rid of it.

Think of it this way. How much money do we have into this? If you put out the kind of money we do for new sleds, and you do it because you want a NEW, STOCK sled that has warranty and is trouble free, then that's what you want, TROUBLE FREE.... That's why we don't go around and buy a used sled. when we buy them, we expect them to work properly, and not beeing a pain in the but...

That beeing said, I, personally, LOVE my Nytro. Except for front bushings, I've had no problems... But, I'm not just a gas-and-go type, so for me...No problems if I have to do some adjustments...But, I see people that just like to ride their new sled and not think about it...I can see why they complain....
I agree, I wasnt planning on redesigning the front end, buying $400 skis and still feel out of control in the corners. Its not the end of the world by no means, just not what I was planning on doing when I went back to a Yamaha 4 stroke. If I wanted to tinker every time, I would have stuck with a Cat.

Back