• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gas mileage on Apex / Attak

I only have 250 miles on my Attak but averaged 15 MPG with stock clutching. For the record, we rode pretty hard :flag:

Same here Mighty, around 15-15.5 everytime. It will be interesting to see how it does with the turbo!

KnappAttack said:
Same here Mighty, around 15-15.5 everytime. It will be interesting to see how it does with the turbo!

Are you getting that stock or clutched ?

I'm getting in the 16 range since my 500 mile oil change. My dealer, Gary's in Caribou, ME., told me it would likely go up some over the next 500 miles or so.

I just put on 1100 miles on my attak in quebec last week and averaged 19 mpg/imperial 16 mpg us gal.The rage I went with got 21 mpg /imperial

This weekend, Bluedogs apex got about 14.5-15.5, running pretty hard.
I got better, my Apex got 15.5-16 only dif is I am about 35-40 lbs less

Getting 17.5 with 137 miles of 20-60 mph range, with some short burst to 100 mph. Did this in the U.P. from Seney-Wolf Inn-Pine Stump to Grand Marais.

Ran out completely at 150.0 just 2.1 miles short of Pine Stump in Da Yoo Pee. I'll never, ever, say anything bad about a REV and that way cool gas jug they carry on the back again. :oops:

WIth only 475 miles I have been getting 15 to 15.5 with short burst to 80 plus on speedo. My wife is doing better on the Vector 17 to 18 but not riding it very hard in the 45 -55 mph on the trail.

Back