• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Going to try this out!!!!!!

I'd like to do it too, but the nozzle size for our motors would have to be small, and if we wanted to spray in front of each throttle body (the right way to do it) using 4 nozzles would have to be smaller yet, and if they make them small enough, would they clog too easy, and maybe not get any to one cylinder when needed and still get engine damage? I really would like to do this, but those are my concerns. If you do it and it works, let me know and I'll do it too! Thanks. Marc.

I tune many cars with Alcohol injection, most of which don't have intercoolers, and it does work to some extent but in Hotter weather and with custom tuning of A/F and More Timing, Yes More Timing to take advantage of the Alcohol injection potential.

I see a few problems with atomization in cold tempuratures, because we are already intercooled.

I have never added Alcohol injection and gained power without retuning.

Then if the system fails so does the motor.

You will also need the optional and not included variable controller boost referenced.

Ted.

Got every thing on the way!! Will let you guys know. My buddy makes the kit and loves it on his turbo Vetts and Stangs. Makes good power on his Dyno. Says it will rock on a turbo sled. How about 12 psi on pump gas!!! :) :)

Skydog

That is what I was thinking you should be able crank up the boost on pump, however make sure to get some flow or pressure switch so that if it ever fails (I see a lot fail over a long time like 2-3 years after installation) so that you wont burn her down.

Curious how it goes and how you mount everything up and out of the way, your getting limited on space! LOL

Will be putting on this weekend and with any luck will have pics and info!! I think this is going to be the sh-t!! :) :)
Skydog

Skydog - tell us all about it when you're done with it. More boost huh we're all at it hahaha.

Little snow. Can't ride. Restless. Got to do something related to sleds. Upgrading stuff. That's related. Will do. Better call Erik at MCXpress and order stuff. Earnie - it's time to upgrade.

Reasons why, I'm hearing rumors from reliable sources that there will not be a new 4 cylinder sled from Yamaha for 2009 model year.

Back