• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Good price for extended warranty....

UPsledder said:
o5 skids having problems? haven't heard of that before. Enlighten us please.

A quote from deltabox from another thread
The 2006 Apex models will have taller bump stops, stronger rails with reinforcements, more durable bushings and spacers, grease zerks and a different calibration. I talke to the engineer guy in Lake Geneva and I guess the taller bump stops make a big difference and just make sure you are not bottoming out and you should be in great shape. It sounds like they have dialed in the rear suspension for 2006.

My experience with the Yamaha warranties has been great. On my 03 RX-1ER this year my clutch sheaves had shone wear in them. (dished out) on both the movable and fixed sheaves. They covered it. On my 03 Viper I had an engine problem which they covered completly under warranty and when I went in for the shock updates they did it at no charge because I had the engine problem before. Which of the other brands would have been this co-operative? I do have the five-year warranty on my RX-1. I also have ordered an Apex-er with a five year warranty. In my opinion they have went the extra mile for me.

I guess of all the Yamaha sleds I've owned, the biggest problem I had was breaking the chain. It was really my fault, I forgot to set the tension, and I was pounding the daylights out of it over some moguls. Other than that, I would have never gotten the benefit of an extended warranty.

"Tork" covered the suspension issues pretty well. I was given the same explonation at todays show.

In Canada.....we have a company called Cornerstone. This company offers an aftermarket warranty.

I had this on my SRX.....it was great......no questions asked!

I had a 4 year on my SRX!

Back