• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Good thing winter is over...

MikeWalters

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Phazer
Gas just hit $1.29 per litre here in Saskatchewan..... that means premium is close to $1.45 per litre!!

Yikes!

yea thats what its been here for a week now. Comes out to 5.10/gal for regular and 5.73/gal for premium!

pat the rat said:
$1.39 here,makes me sick to see the big oil companies announcing how many billions they make

Invest in oil stocks. Compensates for the high price of fuel.

back in 08 the price hit 1,48 per liter and it was 148.00 per barrel. now its 1.42 per liter here but oil is only 108.00 per barrel. explain me that.

I know obama said he would like gas to stay at $4-$5 dollars a gallon so people would stop using the internal combustion engine but it seems I'm happier and have more fun on my snowmobiles and my fishing boat when gas prices are lower and it seems my standard of living is higher. I guess it's just my lower IQ brain that doesn't understand the benefit of higher gas prices. Damn that obama is so darn smart.

In Sweden it´s 2,33/l don´t complain.

MikeWalters said:
Gas just hit $1.29 per litre here in Saskatchewan..... that means premium is close to $1.45 per litre!!

Yikes!
That seems to be a big diff between Reg and Prem! I believe it is only about .05- $.06 here between 87 octane and 91.
Yeah the price of gas seems like a rip-off and everytime someone sneezes in the Middle East it is another excuse to jack up the fuel prices! And it is only done on speculation of problems most of the time. And of course the governments don't say a word because their tax $'s just go up and up.

pkluck said:
I know obama said he would like gas to stay at $4-$5 dollars a gallon so people would stop using the internal combustion engine but it seems I'm happier and have more fun on my snowmobiles and my fishing boat when gas prices are lower and it seems my standard of living is higher. I guess it's just my lower IQ brain that doesn't understand the benefit of higher gas prices. Damn that obama is so darn smart.

:drink:

I don't understand, :o| :o| :o|
Gas prices high, say it aint so!

I thought when the President was no longer an 'OIL family man' we would never see high prices again and the STEM Cells would CURE Cancer, Diabetes, Parkinsons and DARTING and all would be well.

Heck I haven't even heard the word's Global Warming since we 'lost the Bush' administration.

I wonder who's fault it is NOW?

YAMADOO

Back