• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Goodbye Phaze! <3 you.

Phazer500

Extreme
So a guy is coming tonight to pick up my sled! It's a 2009 Phazer RTX and I bought it for $4900 with 400 miles on it. It now has 1,504 on it and we agreed upon a price of $5600. :Rockon: Made a pretty good deal on it if you ask me. Plan on buying a 06-07 REV 600 HO and clutching it, reeds, pipes, and a track. Possibly more! Thanks for all the help guys!

RayKnobs said:
You are not that far off $$ from a XP, why are you buying a REV?

I guess I just like the Rev style better. The XP isn't as attractive to me. And I'll be able to pick up a lower mileage Rev for cheaper and have money left over for parts. Also, by 06-07 the Rev chassis was totally perfected, while the XP in 08-09 was still a new chassis with imperfections.

Yeah if I got an XP it would be a base model and have no money left over :/ Otherwise I could buy a REV and make it a total #*$&@ stomper. lol.

SOLD! The guy loved it. Couldn't believe how clean it was and how good of shape it was in. Handed me $5,500 and was on his way!

you got some good cash!!!.. i bought the wifes 09 RTX with 1700 miles in april for $4400... and its mint!!!! Well done.... I had a REV 800HO for 3 years... you will like, but dont shy away from the XP's... they make the rev a definate thing of the past..

sherlock29 said:
you got some good cash!!!.. i bought the wifes 09 RTX with 1700 miles in april for $4400... and its mint!!!! Well done.... I had a REV 800HO for 3 years... you will like, but dont shy away from the XP's... they make the rev a definate thing of the past..

My cousin owned a 2009 800r Renegade and I rode that a decent amount. FAST #*$&@ sled, no doubt, but I just felt like I was too far forward. I'm not sure though.. It just seems like a Rev is my best bet since I could get one for cheaper and have a decent amount of leftover money to blow on it.

Phazer500 said:
So a guy is coming tonight to pick up my sled! It's a 2009 Phazer RTX and I bought it for $4900 with 400 miles on it. It now has 1,504 on it and we agreed upon a price of $5600. :Rockon: Made a pretty good deal on it if you ask me. Plan on buying a 06-07 REV 600 HO and clutching it, reeds, pipes, and a track. Possibly more! Thanks for all the help guys!

Me too! Got my eye on an 07 600sdi Renegade. Boss seat, risers C&A's 1.75" track, all new etc. My brother is a BRP mechanic and he got me in contact with the owner. The guy is a perfectionist and the sled is mint. My brother just rebuilt the engine, lol. Oh well that's the price you gotta pay for 40hp and nearly 100lbs less in weight. I'm going to miss her, she was a fun sled but it just can't take the pounding a BRP can.

Back