• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

GoPro video of Viper ride

yzm450

Extreme
My test ride on the new Viper

Last edited by a moderator:

so what did you think compared to your nytro? i know the video is hard to judge the sled my turbo nytro looked alot slower on gopro then it is until you put it next to another sled.

So what did you think of it? How did it handle? Did it feel lighter? Was the power the same as the nytro? Which viper did you drive?

It steers easier than the Nytro, cornered flatter, still a bit of push but not bad. The 141 pulled hard and would easily lift the skis, the 129 felt a little sluggish. I was on the first ride of the day and the trail was freshly groomed, it would have been a better test if the trail was bumpy.

Hard to tell which would be faster, both vipers didn't seem to pull as hard at the top as the Nytro. Yamaha guys said they were still working on mapping

That would suck if the Nytro was faster on top cuz the Nytro is not fast its very quick. I thought thats what you meant thats why I was confused,I know the Viper will out handle and outride the Nytro like no ones business. Which like i keep saying in my opinion will put it on par with the Xp

Back