• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Got a ride in today!

alxsno said:
marpolsdofer said:
alxsno said:
kingston phazer said:
Nice!!!
I wish i could be out there riding already but we here in lower michigan have only had snow for about 2 hours and thats was a month ago

Haha I know what you mean, I just moved here from Iowa. I'm used to the Wisconsin and U.P. trails... I was a lot more comfortble on the trail up to where I rode then I was carving etc., just not used to it.

Were at in Iowa?
Cedar Rapids
I go there every month for drill (unit is located there). I dont hate the place I just hate the drive there. I also cant find anything to do there while I am there.

Last year there was only only snow for riding two times and one of theme I soent an hour cleanig snow of my car becaues a cadet decided to drop foru backet of snow from a c-truck (onlmost like a bakhoe loader). Are chief warrent officer did iot one weekend but that becaues after the sunday he was heading to MI. Drill starts at 0730 and I get of a 1700 about 30 min of light after I get off. Pluse I dont know were the hell you can snowmobile there. Both the hotel and the and drill hall are located by the industrial area.

marpolsdofer said:
alxsno said:
marpolsdofer said:
alxsno said:
kingston phazer said:
Nice!!!
I wish i could be out there riding already but we here in lower michigan have only had snow for about 2 hours and thats was a month ago

Haha I know what you mean, I just moved here from Iowa. I'm used to the Wisconsin and U.P. trails... I was a lot more comfortble on the trail up to where I rode then I was carving etc., just not used to it.

Were at in Iowa?
Cedar Rapids
I go there every month for drill (unit is located there). I dont hate the place I just hate the drive there. I also cant find anything to do there while I am there.

Ya not much to do, the only riding is a small loop in palo. It's not worth it to trailer ride in CR.

alxsno said:
marpolsdofer said:
alxsno said:
marpolsdofer said:
alxsno said:
kingston phazer said:
Nice!!!

Were at in Iowa?
Cedar Rapids

Ya not much to do, the only riding is a small loop in palo. It's not worth it to trailer ride in CR.
The indutsrail park woud be cool to ride around, my unit is located on just north of the lakes and quaker factory, on the road with the new water treatment plant its but we get a new place in two months. I only know how to get to my unit, BWW, and my hotel by hawkeye downs. I live over buy mason city/clear lake, so its all wide open and no trails.

That is my first 3 letters in my first name and my full last name. The last nae is german. My name in russian; Маршал Полсдофр, now that looks like ???? WTF!!!! to some.

I cleaned the thread up, please try to stay on topic and save the grammer posts for some grammer forum that cares. Thanks!

alxsno said:
Got a couple hour ride around on the 136" x 2". Sled worked great wven without the high altitude clutching in it yet.

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

NICE PIC'S!!!!!!

I wish we had snow like that in MI. But my sled is not ready so I can't complain.

Back