• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hang on!

I’m always game to run it. I should have my bugs worked out by mid January and we’ll have to meet up. Be nice riding with a fellow tuned Sidewinder, even if you are slower than my kids ‘90 Jag 440.
View attachment 174117
I had a 90 jag 440. Loved that thing. Row boat with a track, we had several nor’easters the one year and 3-6’ of snow in fields and that thing just chugged right along!

And precisions only tune
View attachment 174090
Most of his stuff is Precision. The tune is only 220 in sport mode. I was waaayyy off. He said he can do a stage 3 if he wants. He already has the IC, charge pipes, BOV, fuel pump, air box clamps, and 3 bar so all he would need is turbo, manifold and tune.
He was in the process of swapping out his throttle cable so he can adjust his risers. Only aftermarket extension available is 10” which would be too long. He’s gonna try ordering a cable from a Freeride and a Summit, nobody at dealer or online could confirm if they’ll fit or not and no pictures available.
But check this out, he’s this far and the cable still ain’t out. Reason #3,267 that I wouldn’t own a Doo.
IMG_2443.jpeg

Can see it but it would be surgical to try and remove without taking off both side braces to get at the bottom of the TPS. What a joke!
IMG_2442.jpeg

Bud...please get all this fixed. Nothing I hate worse then a book full of stories. Dr. Seuss always put me to sleep. Ugh.... Maybe we should do this next season.....hahaha!
It’ll be ready. Good thing for you is you can have company when you go cry in the corner. Nick will already be there from his earlier a$$ whopping.
Think you’ll feel pretty salty when 300hp on a 1.75” lug with only IGrips spanks ya like a red headed step child. Not only will you get a front row seat to it but you’ll hear it because I have a man’s muffler.

It’ll be ready. Good thing for you is you can have company when you go cry in the corner. Nick will already be there from his earlier a$$ whopping.
Think you’ll feel pretty salty when 300hp on a 1.75” lug with only IGrips spanks ya like a red headed step child. Not only will you get a front row seat to it but you’ll hear it because I have a man’s muffler.
Can we go best out of 5? Lol

Most of his stuff is Precision. The tune is only 220 in sport mode. I was waaayyy off. He said he can do a stage 3 if he wants. He already has the IC, charge pipes, BOV, fuel pump, air box clamps, and 3 bar so all he would need is turbo, manifold and tune.
He was in the process of swapping out his throttle cable so he can adjust his risers. Only aftermarket extension available is 10” which would be too long. He’s gonna try ordering a cable from a Freeride and a Summit, nobody at dealer or online could confirm if they’ll fit or not and no pictures available.
But check this out, he’s this far and the cable still ain’t out. Reason #3,267 that I wouldn’t own a Doo.
View attachment 174125

Can see it but it would be surgical to try and remove without taking off both side braces to get at the bottom of the TPS. What a joke!
View attachment 174126
lol yea ontop of what he spent now to go higher than 220 he needs a $2500-3000 turbo and a $1000-1500 header plus atleast a few hundred more for new tune and if I recall it still only gets them 240-250hp

That Ski-Doo might be closer than you think. There are few up here that have Hurricane set ups running close to 130mph on snow. These sleds are running 144x14 tracks and drivers... I guess I'm just saying don't sleep on a 220-235hp sled just because you're running 300hp.

Idk, snowbound....I ran an xtx with a 1.75" track, 6-10 times. When I was stock. He claims he just had a muffler & muffler tune. I was like, what do I have to lose?
He didn't like it when I jumped him out of the hole, time after time. Lol. "Back to the drawing board" lol.
The only thing I ask, is for a hard pack surface.
lol yea ontop of what he spent now to go higher than 220 he needs a $2500-3000 turbo and a $1000-1500 header plus atleast a few hundred more for new tune and if I recall it still only gets them 240-250hp
I really like that the 900r is capable. Just need to throw some coin at it. I know there's a guy Brent running 400hp with his. Kudos!!
Remember, it's not what you ride, it's how deep are your pockets. And some of these guys got Bank!! Lol.

That Ski-Doo might be closer than you think. There are few up here that have Hurricane set ups running close to 130mph on snow. These sleds are running 144x14 tracks and drivers... I guess I'm just saying don't sleep on a 220-235hp sled just because you're running 300hp.
For sure! His gearing is definitely taller based on out of the hole launches we’ve done. 35mph roll we were next to each other for about 30’ then I pulled away. From a stand still he jumped me, not by much and we pulled to 45mph even and then I walked away.
But all that was with me having an exhaust leak, small boost leak and some clutching issues that I was dialing in. But his was bone stock. I can confidently say that with just my leaks fixed it’s gonna be a completely different outcome. My clutching issues will be gone but I still have to dial it in again due to changing my secondary completely. Going from the roller back to a button clutch. Them roller sheaves are garbage although they are smoother and faster, the pins in rollers wear into the sheave causing the rollers to not run true to the helix. That causes uneven pressure and creates heat. I feel the button will run cooler and it’s a proven design even with more drag.

Idk, snowbound....I ran an xtx with a 1.75" track, 6-10 times. When I was stock. He claims he just had a muffler & muffler tune. I was like, what do I have to lose?
He didn't like it when I jumped him out of the hole, time after time. Lol. "Back to the drawing board" lol.
The only thing I ask, is for a hard pack surface.
It’s all in the name of fun bro. Sucks to lose but just gives more inspiration and lights the fire to spend more. Seems like for me, slower is faster. I can punch it and spin like mad or I can walk it down to the bar and get my fat a$$ going. Conditions make a huge difference and what works for one may not work for another.
I’m just down for a meet and greet but thinking we wouldn’t run our sleds is just ludicrous. I race deer running down the trail. I even raced this one moron on a black SkiDoo that had blue and red lights flashing. If those were his “victory lights” he hit them too soon because he lost and never seen him again.

For sure! His gearing is definitely taller based on out of the hole launches we’ve done. 35mph roll we were next to each other for about 30’ then I pulled away. From a stand still he jumped me, not by much and we pulled to 45mph even and then I walked away.
But all that was with me having an exhaust leak, small boost leak and some clutching issues that I was dialing in. But his was bone stock. I can confidently say that with just my leaks fixed it’s gonna be a completely different outcome. My clutching issues will be gone but I still have to dial it in again due to changing my secondary completely. Going from the roller back to a button clutch. Them roller sheaves are garbage although they are smoother and faster, the pins in rollers wear into the sheave causing the rollers to not run true to the helix. That causes uneven pressure and creates heat. I feel the button will run cooler and it’s a proven design even with more drag.

It’s all in the name of fun bro. Sucks to lose but just gives more inspiration and lights the fire to spend more. Seems like for me, slower is faster. I can punch it and spin like mad or I can walk it down to the bar and get my fat a$$ going. Conditions make a huge difference and what works for one may not work for another.
I’m just down for a meet and greet but thinking we wouldn’t run our sleds is just ludicrous. I race deer running down the trail. I even raced this one moron on a black SkiDoo that had blue and red lights flashing. If those were his “victory lights” he hit them too soon because he lost and never seen him again.
Testing against another winder is good. But definitely, all in good fun!! Zero worries....

Leave on yellow LOL!

Still takes some set up to make things work right. Really loaded up the mid of my weights and that helped, wish I could have loaded up the heel of the weight more that would have helped a ton!

Back