• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Happy Customer with Silverstars!!!!

06attaker

Expert
Changed out the OEM bulbs and installed Silverstars.
What a difference!!!!!
Compared to my buddy, who has a Fusion, his look like a flashlight bulb compared to my headlights.
I think the battery helps out as well, since you don't have to rev the engine to get full brightness!!!

:4STroke:

130/90 watters on ebay. Cost me $38 for the pair, but EVERYBODY loved them that I rode with. They thanked me for lighting up the trail ahead of THEM when they were in front of me.

i agree on the silverstars being nice and bright, now if they would only last. after one year both high beams burned out within a week of each other. back to stock for now.

grader said:
i agree on the silverstars being nice and bright, now if they would only last. after one year both high beams burned out within a week of each other. back to stock for now.

I had the Siverstars, lots of light, but same problems as above. Spent a lot of $'s only to have them burn out. :o|

Started looking on Ebay last year and found a company called EuroDezigns that sells H4 bulbs. They are only about $20/PAIR w/ shipping - AND...
come with a LIFETIME warranty! This I had to try! :drink:

A TON brighter than stock bulbs, IMHO are as bright as SS's. I used them all last season in my Attak and after 2,100 miles had a high beam go out of one bulb. Company said to send them the 1 bad bulb with a check for shipping and they'd send me two (2) new bulbs. I have been using the new ones without any other problems ;)! .

Do an Ebay search for: Yamaha R1 R6 Blue H4 Xenon Headlights

I've used eurodezigns....the 130/90 watters I'm using now are WAY better. Eurodezign Lifetime warranty....I received 2 sets broken from that main seller on ebay......they just charged me shipping for each new set, but if they come broken in the first place, that sucks. The design of their bulb holder/case isn't great. Doesn't clamp the bulbs tight enough for shipping. I've never had one eurodezign bulb burn out yet, though!

Silverstar Ultras draw stock power but put out way more light! The guys ahead of me on the trail will tell me that they use my light!

My first set of Ultra's both burned out the high beams at the end of last season but that may have been from moisture getting into the headlights from the end of season power wash!

IMO the Ultras are so good that I wouldn't even care if I had to buy a new set every year!

gtp_98c said:
Can someone tell me what the part number is or how i find it out to get these 55/65w (stock wattage) Silverstar bulbs for a 2006 Apex ER?

Thx

Sylvania Silverstar 9003 ST/2.

Back