• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Happy July and Think Snow!

VX1R

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ordered: 2025 SW LTX-LE Final Edition
Current Riders:
2018 SW LTX-LE
2002 SRX Custom
Rough Trail: 2023 Lynx Xterrian 900TurboR
Vintage Riders:
1980 Enticer 300 Twin
1986 Inviter
1998 Phazer Mt. Lite
1996 Phazer Mt. Lite Mod
Here's what I wish I'd be waking up to today:

You could call this my dream home!

Snow-House.jpg

looks like fun to me

Me too!

My friends and family know I am NUTS but you guys make me feel I am NOT alone!

The heat was killer.. but we just got back from TY Ride in Mohawk.. what a blast and the temps were like mid 70s.. strange.

Tom....Glad to hear that your group had a great time. I love that area year round, and a great bunch of local people really make that a special place to hang.

Can you give us any info on the flood damage that you saw in the area?

That's my favorite place to ride in the winter and I know that they had some pretty significant flood damage a couple of weeks ago.

Tom....Glad to hear that your group had a great time. I love that area year round, and a great bunch of local people really make that a special place to hang.

Can you give us any info on the flood damage that you saw in the area?

That's my favorite place to ride in the winter and I know that they had some pretty significant flood damage a couple of weeks ago.

Most of the damage was in Lake Linden, very little from what I can see as I drove through Houghton and South Range. Few big spots that are currently being filled or repaired. By winter there should be no problems. We did not drive South of Mohawk on the ATVs/UTVs so I really cant give a accurate call on the trails in that area but as I said they are working hard to get everything back to what it was.

Most of the damage was in Lake Linden, very little from what I can see as I drove through Houghton and South Range. Few big spots that are currently being filled or repaired. By winter there should be no problems. We did not drive South of Mohawk on the ATVs/UTVs so I really cant give a accurate call on the trails in that area but as I said they are working hard to get everything back to what it was.

Thanks for the update Tom.

Here's a pic that will hopefully bring a smile to your face.

Leaving the Mariner North on Thursday, January 11 at about 7pm with a blizzard moving in.

My riding bud on his '18 Apex 505h Anniversary and I just getting ready to leave Copper Harbor to head back to the White House motel in Mohawk for the night.

That was a pretty memorable ride in the snow/wind conditions that I won't soon forget. The conditions on top of Brockway Mountain were pretty sketchy to say the least.

That's why I love this great sport.

IMG_20180111_174358.jpg

Here's a pic that will hopefully bring a smile to your face.

Leaving the Mariner North on Thursday, January 11 at about 7pm with a blizzard moving in.

My riding bud on his '18 Apex 505h Anniversary and I just getting ready to leave Copper Harbor to head back to the White House motel in Mohawk for the night.

That was a pretty memorable ride in the snow/wind conditions that I won't soon forget. The conditions on top of Brockway Mountain were pretty sketchy to say the least.

That's why I love this great sport.

View attachment 140592

I sure miss that..I can pass on the dirty, rocky and hot weather up there...LOL

Here are some 4th of July riding pics from 2011. Every now and then we'll get an awesome snow year so that we can ride in July!

Attachments

• IMG_3438.JPG
    IMG_3438.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3437.JPG
    IMG_3437.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3439.JPG
    IMG_3439.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3440.JPG
    IMG_3440.JPG