• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Has anyone raced a ski-doo ???

taz1

Extreme
Hi i was wondering if anyone raced a new ski-doo 800 e-tec??? And if so how did you match up and what do you have for mods??? thanks

well the nytro runs realy strong with addons so didnt know what would happen. sorry

taz1 said:
Hi i was wondering if anyone raced a new ski-doo 800 e-tec??? And if so how did you match up and what do you have for mods??? thanks

Most guys that I know with newer ski-doo's or newer sleds in general dont touch thier sleds, they keep them stock. My advice to you would be to learn clutching, gearing and how to make your sled roll. In other words make it more efficient. If you want to make it a match, buy alotttt of redbull and read topics on this site including the things I mentioned. :Rockon: In my years of sledding,racing and grudge matching, I have found it way more fun to be the under dog and win ;)!

say a well modded Nytro makes 150ish hp ( N/A )...the Etec is 163hp ( so 13hp stronger ) and ALOT lighter....tough to make up those differences..plus Etecs are running 115mph top end ( maybe faster )..N/A Nytros will not pull that kind of speed...sorry bud, just not in the cards unless you've got boost.

BOOOOOOOOSSSSST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :die :die or else you are going to see a red light going off in the distance at a high rate. :exc:

does the extra weight help the nytro put the power to ground or not??? Might be close on bottom not close in the mid to top end

I think even well tuned Apex's have their hands full with the 800 Etec and probably come up short. The Nytro has no shot unless their aspiration is not normal. If you know what I mean.

Well We shall soon see. This is Internet racing I race on the snow. Plus my XTX has run regularly over the 110mph GPS.

(oh forgot to say my race is 30miles to the other side of the lake.......if the yellow doo can stay together ;-)

Back