• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Having trouble getting parts from Pioneer performance?????

RTX DUDE

Expert
Website
www.northwoodsrealty.net
I ordered a 13mm sway bar and bb spring from pioneer 3 weeks ago, no calls, no e-mails. 2 weeks ago I read on here that the 13mm sway bars were backordered. So I called and added to my order already waiting. Now it's been several more days and no calls no e-mails, no parts. Is this normal? Can't someone in Pioneer let a guy know if parts are coming or not? I ordered from them because of all the positive coments on here, but now I'm not so sure that was a good idea. I left them a message this morning and waiting for a answer.

Call Bruce directly at 716 496 6000. I have been a customer for several years and have had nothing but excellent experiences. Give them a call I'm sure youcan get things straightened out.

I got a 12mm in two days last week. Bruce is da man. The 12 is perfect..just enough ski lift...I like some..35 pounds in the floats.

SumpBuster,
Do you think there is a significant improvement in handling over the stock bar, and did you feel an increase in bumps through the handlebars with the 12mm bar?
Thanks, Mike

i sent my monoshock in last week for a revalve and im hoping to get it back by this weekend
i also wanted to get a 13mm bar but was also told they were on back order. ... luckily i found a pioneer 13mm bar at port yamaha and that
is in route to me now
give kevin a call and see if he has anymore
g

I have been waiting for a couple of weeks for my 13mm bar. When I talked to Bruce he told me the heat treating was no good on the last batch, so the order had to be redone. Should be ready sometime next week.

I ordered a 13mm sway bar a couple weeks ago for my friends vector. I am waiting patiently but, an e-mail letting me know the status would be nice. The 13mm sway bar I ordered for my attack early in the season I got in a week...so I don't feel it's a customer service issue but, supply issue. Would be nice if Yamaha would just put them on at the factory!

michaelscs said:
SumpBuster,
Do you think there is a significant improvement in handling over the stock bar, and did you feel an increase in bumps through the handlebars with the 12mm bar?
Thanks, Mike

The handling wasn't bad before, but I like to run the front soft, so naturally it likes to 'lean' and can pick a ski real easy, which I don't mind. The 12 keeps the front flat at slower speeds...real nice, and by just leaning and turning a little, it'll just pick the ski..very nice and easy to modulate. I'll know about bumps after Saturday...no real snow to ride cross country at home, so we're going to pop a quick 200 miler Saturday from just north of Utica (NY) to Pulaski or so...should be some good bumps near Redfield, as they got another couple of feet. I know just where they will be, too..LOL.
I'll let you know. But in the past, 12 mm was too much on my RX1's, and I broke 2 of them on the bumps...stiffened it up too much for me, with stiffer front spring rates. Should be just about right on the rtx.

well 2 e-mails, and 2 messages later, I still had NO CALL from Pioneer. I called them this afternoon. Asked where my parts were. They are backorderd until next week. This was the story I got when I ordered them! He being whom I talked to, don't know his name said, your sway bar should be in stock next week. When I stated thats what he said when I ordered it 3 weeks ago he said yes? It should have been here. End of story. When I said I called and e-mailed? No response!!!!!!!!So I cancelled my order with the rest of my parts. No I'm sorry for the inconvienance, nothing but whats the name? ok bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are far to many good companies to deal with than them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No thanks PIONEER for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't sound like Bruce. I called twice this week asking questions and then ordering a rear heat exchanger.

He always answered the phone and filled my order right away. I e-mailed him asking for the tracking # and he e-mailed me right back.

I realize that he had my part in stock as opposed to the part you guys have backordered, but he seemed like a straight up guy.

I couldn't get through on the phone (eternally busy) so I ordered from the certainly-less-than-secure web order form. Somebody named Bruce did indeed email me back the next day, told me that they were out of stock on the 13mm bar but should have some early next week.

i order thinks from them too and never heard from them for weeks ask for a cataloge and never got it called never got a call back . one day parts come in . its like two guys in a garge try to make a company

Back